Preparing for Your Ride
What to wear & what to bring.
- Guests need to bring proof of their reservation, whether it be on their smart phone or a printed copy.
- Pants and boots with a heel are ideal but not required.
Chafing of the skin can be uncomfortable if one wears shorts.
- Closed-toe shoes are ok. No flip flops.
- A hat that won’t blow off and sunscreen are recommended.
- Extra coats can be tied onto saddles.
- Bring lots of water and your own snacks.
- Saddle bags will be provided to carry those items and cameras.
Before your ride we require that each guest reads and signs our liability waiver. Although not required, you may want to save time by printing this and bringing it on the day of your ride.